PROVISION OF SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE OF IT EQUIPMENT
Tender Type Services
Organization: WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME (WFP)
Close Date: 2020-09-30
Advert Type: Services
WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME
The United Nation World Food Programme (WFP) in Kenya has offices in 9 locations. These are Nairobi, Mombasa, Dadaab, Kakuma, Lodwar, Isiolo, Marsabit, Garissa and Wajir. The IT equipment in use in WFP offices are Dell and Lenovo laptops, Multifunction Printers, Cisco Equipment and Servers. WFP requires 3 types of maintenance services: general and preventive maintenance; warranty fulfillment and repairs; and emergency repair support services. These services should be provisioned by accredited service providers to get best in expertise and support.
The World Food Programme seeks to establish a Long-Term agreement with a company for service and maintenance of generators including spare parts. The three will be done in phases.
Additional information will be provided at a later stage in the RFP document.
1) WFP invites eligible companies to express their interest in providing the above-mentioned goods/ services.
2) The purpose of this request for EOI is to identify companies with verified technical and financial capacity to provide the services. Eligible companies will be invited to participate in the bidding process for the proposed tender.
3) Eligibility to participate in the proposed tender will be determined on the basis of:
§ Confirmation of interest in being considered for the provision of the above services;
§ EOI response form and Annexes completed and signed, as required in Clause 6 of this document: Company status and profile and its suitability for the stated purpose;
§ Relevant experience.
4. After the deadline for submission of responses has passed, WFP will evaluate responses received and will notify eligible participants of the outcome of the evaluation.
5. In order to participate in the pre-qualification exercise, companies are required to provide the following:
§ EOI Response Form;
§ Supplier Background Check Form
§ Supplier Financial Status Form
§ Past Experience Form
6. All supporting documentation listed above shall be prepared in accordance with the instructions provided and sent to WFP Procurement by email to [email protected]. The deadline for response to this request for EOI is: 30th September 2020, 16:00 hrs. (EAT)
7. WFP will not consider incomplete or unsigned submissions. All responses and supporting documentation received will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be made available to the public.
8. This request for EOI does not constitute a solicitation. WFP reserves the right to change or cancel this procurement process or any of its requirements at any time during the process; any such action will be communicated to all participants.
9. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].