PROVISION OF GOODS. WORKS AND SERVICES
Tender Type Multiple
Organization: NAIROBI METROPOLITAN SERVICES
Close Date: 2020-10-02
Advert Type: Multiple
NAIROBI METROPOLITAN SERVICES
PRE QUALIFICATION/ REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS AND FRAMEWORK AGREEMENTS FOR THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2020-2023 FOR NAIROBI METROPOLITAN SERVICES
Notice is hereby given to interested and competent firms specializing in the provision of goods, works & services who intends to be pre-qualified and be registered as suppliers, as well as enter into Framework Agreements for Service providers for the provision of goods, works and services for the period beginning October, 2020 to September, 2023 from eligible bidders.
Please take note of the following amendments to the tender advertisement of Friday 4th September, 2020 and Monday 7th September, 2020.
1. ACCESS PORTAL: That interested bidders are encouraged to download the tender documents free of charge from PPIP Tender Portal www.tenders.go.ke
2. COVID19: That in line with the measures put in place by the Government of Kenya in relation to Prevention of CQVID-19 we encourage the bidders to download tender documents and register by sending their details to the email: [email protected]
3. SAMPLES: That on the items that needed samples, bidders are advised to prepare the same which will be required during evaluation process.
4. PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENT: That the prequalification document was amended and uploaded a fresh.
5. FINANCIAL STATEMENTS: That the bidders are required to Submit Audited Financial Statement for the last three years.
6. EXTENSION OF DEADLINE: That the deadline for submission of tender documents has been extended from Friday 18th September, 2020 to Friday 2nd October, 2020 at 11.00 am
7. TENDER BOX: That the tender documents be deposited into the tender boxes marked “TENDER BOX NMS “A" and TENDER BOX NMS “B” located at the Kenyatta International Convention Centre [KICC], ground floor near exit A and exit B.
8. OPENING VENUE: Opening venue will take place on the 1st floor, Shimba Hill Room of KICC.
NB: All other details remain the same.
Head Supply Chain Management Services FOR: DEPUTY DIRECTOR GENERAL NAIROBI METROPOLITAN SERVICES