PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF CLASSROOM BLOCK
Tender Type Infrastructure and Construction
Organization: NG-CDF KISAUNI
Close Date: 2021-04-20
Advert Type: Infrastructure and Construction
INVITATION TO TENDER
DESCRIPTION OF WORKS
Proposed construction of 4 no. classroom block [1 no. ground and 3 no. second floor] and a toilet block at Magogoni Primary School
NCA6 and above
This invitation to tender is open to any tenderer meeting the following requirements which must be demonstrated by attaching relevant documentary evidence.
1) Provide copy of valid National Construction Authority registration certificate at least category 6 in building works [NCA-6].
2) Must Provide Valid bidder security/bid bond of at least 2% of the bid price in form of Bank guarantee from a reputable bank or PPOA authorized insurance company located in Kenya, valid for at least 120 days from the date of bidder opening.
3) Must Provide Proof of business incorporation or registration.
4) Must Provide Proof of tax payer registration [PIN/VAT].
5) Must Provide a valid tax compliance certificate.
6) Proof of having a single business permit.
7) Audited financial report for the last 3 years.
8) Must provide details of similar works completed for the last 3years.
9) All pages must be serialized.
10) Dully filled Tender form, Tender questionnaire and Confidential business Questionnaire.
A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates upon payment of a non-refundable fee of one thousand Kenya shillings (Kshs 1000) in cash at NG-CDF KISAUNI OFFICE during normal working hours.
Completed tender documents in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked Tender No.... should be addressed;
Fund Account Manager
Government Constituencies Development Fund
P.O. Box 87910-80100,
The sealed tender documents shall be deposited in the Tender Box NG-CDF KISAUNI OFFICES, OPPOSITE ZAMZAM STAGE on or before Tuesday 20th April, 2021 at 10.00am.
Opening will be done thereafter in the presence of tenderers or their representative who wish to attend at the NG-CDF KISAUNI OFFICES, OPPOSITE ZAMZAM STAGE.
NG-CDF KISAUNI reserves the right to reject any tender or all the tenders without giving reasons for rejection and does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender