France midfielder Paul Pogba said the finals in Russia might be his last World Cup but he hopes he will be fit for more.
“It might be my last World Cup,” the Manchester United player, 25, told a news conference ahead of Tuesday’s Group C final game against Denmark.
France have already qualified for the last 16 and will secure top spot if they avoid defeat.
“I’m realistic, we don’t know if I’ll be called up, maybe other players will be better than me,” added Pogba.
“I hope I’ll play more. I’ve already had the chance to play two, some can only dream to play one.”
- READ MORE
- Fulham 1-2 Man United: Pogba sends Red Devils back to top spot
- Olunga to debut at 2020 FIFA Club World Cup as Al-Duhail draw African giants Al Ahly
- French motorcyclist dies after Dakar Rally fall
- United's Pogba urges calm ahead of Liverpool clash
- Pogba sends Manchester United to Premier League summit
- Reports: Paul Pogba on his way out of Manchester United- destination revealed