President of Kenya Table Tennis Association Mudibo elected unopposed as Africa Table Tennis Federation Vice President in charge of Development
TENNIS By Standard Sports | June 5th 2021
Kenya Table Tennis Association President, Andrew Mudibo has been elected Africa Table Tennis Federation (ATTF) Vice President in charge of Development.
Mudibo was elected unopposed during the African Federation’s AGM held on 5th June 2021, which due to the Covid-19 Pandemic was held virtually.
Africa Table Tennis Federation President, Khaled El-Salhy of Egypt was also re-elected unopposed for another term.
“Mudibo’s election as the Vice President in charge of development, is a blessing for the Continent of Africa, as we shall be able to benefit from his wide experience and growth of the sport”, said Khaled El-Salhy.
The President of the Kenya Table Tennis Association Andrew Mudibo, is also a Board of Director of the International Table Tennis Federation and has been credited with the expansion and development of the sport in Kenya.
Below are Elected Officials of Africa Table Tennis Federation
1. Khaled El Salhy (Egypt) - President
2. Wahid Oshodi Enthan (Nigeria) - Deputy President
3. Alfred Bagueka (Cameroon) - Vice President Administration
4. Ms. Hajera Kajee (South Africa) - Vice President Finance
5. Andrew Mudibo (Kenya) - Vice President Development
6. Lotfi Guerfel (Tunisia) - Vice President Marketing
7. Karou Germain (Cote d’lvoire) - Vice President Technical
8. John Birungi (Rwanda) - Vice President Media & PR
Security beefed up as hundreds arrive for WRC Safari Rally in Naivasha