Olowang FC had to employ all the tricks before edging out hard-fighting Olengoloto 4-3 on penalties in the ongoing Joel Tasur football tournament at Kilgoris DEB playground in Kilgoris constituency, Narok County yesterday.
The two teams drew 1-1 in regulation time of the knockout tie.
The winners scored through Benjamin Teikini, Benjamin Sunkuli, Peter Ndiema and Duncan Martin while Olengoloto scored through Lesiamon Kuka, Leonard Kamai and Moses Koikai.
Abel Lekumok had scored for Olowang few minutes to halftime before Lesiamon Kuka equalised in the 60th minute.
In other results, Kapsinentet drew 0-0 with Green Santos at Kontamet Sports Ground while Maranatha beat Isampin FC 3-1 at Enoosaen playgrounds.
- READ MORE
- When desire to excel remains the only hope for disabled footballers
- NOC-K visits athletics camps ahead of Tokyo Olympics
- Coach Tarus is determined to rewrite history with GSU
- Kisumu All Stars edge Hot Stars in ‘Kisumu Dala Derby’
- Dortmund star Bellingham helping raise funds for school construction in Mombasa
- Kabras Sugar and KCB to renew rivalry in Kenya Cup curtain-raiser