After losing at the same stadium to the same opponents on Saturday, the Gunners stretched their unbeaten league run to six games.
It didn't go completely to plan, though, as Stuart Armstrong opened the scoring for Southampton after just three minutes as he volleyed home from a corner.
But the visitors were soon back on level terms when Granit Xhaka threaded a pass-through for Nicolas Pepe to control and slot home.
Bukayo Saka then completed the turnaround before the half-time break, racing through to round Alex McCarthy and shoot into an empty net.
- READ MORE
- Sadio Mane: Liverpool cannot win the Premier League
- AFC Leopards hunt down Ulinzi as KCB share spoils with Sofapaka
- Raiola declares Haaland transfer available to only four Premier League clubs
- Neil Lennon resigns as Celtic manager amid ‘difficult season’
- Preview: Ulinzi Stars seek to pile more misery on Leopards
- Tusker beat Nzoia to extend stay at the top as Bandari ran riot over Vihiga United
Alexandre Lacazette then sealed the victory for Arsenal, tapping home Saka's cross from close range after a superb switch of play by Cedric Soares.