Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly weighing up a move for Arsenal midfielder Matteo Guendouzi - and could even offer the Gunners a player in exchange.
The Frenchman is out of favour at the Emirates after a string of disciplinary issues under Mikel Arteta.
He was frozen out following Arsenal's defeat at Brighton in June, in which he taunted some Seagulls players about how much they earn.
His future at Arsenal looks bleak and the club want to move him on for a fee of around £30million.
And, according to L'Equipe, PSG are pondering a possible move for the 21-year-old who came through their academy before leaving for Lorient in 2014.
- READ MORE
- Arsenal sign Real Madrid's Odegaard on loan
- Arsenal hails Saka improvement after win at Southampton
- Southampton 1-3 Arsenal: Gunners' comeback stretches unbeaten run
- No Aubameyang for Arsenal tonight against Southampton
- Here’s Mesut Ozil’s farewell message to Arsenal fans
- Liverpool 'make contact' with ex-Arsenal defender amid centre-back crisis
It's suggested the French champions could try and offer Julian Draxler in return, who has entered the final 12 months of his contract.
PSG are keen to sell Draxler rather than lose him for free next summer, but if he stays put he would be more likely to get a hefty signing-on fee and higher wages when he becomes a free agent.
Bayer Leverkusen and Leeds have shown interest in the winger who moved to Paris from Wolfsburg in 2017.
Guendouzi has been lined with Valencia, Barcelona and Juventus but PSG would make themselves favourites if they firm up their interest.
The £40,000-a-week star played 24 times for Arsenal in 2019-20, providing one assist.
He moved to north London in an £8million deal from Lorient in the summer of 2018.