Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has appeared to confirm he will sign a new contract at Arsenal with his latest gesture on social media.
The forward's future has been up in the air for months with his deal now already into it's final year.
Speculation suggested Aubameyang was preparing to turn his back on Arsenal in favour of a move elsewhere, as talks between him and the club stalled.
At 31, the Gunners' captain had concerns over Arsenal's ability to match his ambitions, but he seems to have been reassured enough to pen fresh terms judging by his actions on Instagram.
Aubameyang featured on an Instagram Live video with his brother Willy, which has since been uploaded to Twitter.
- READ MORE
- Arteta: Arsenal a few transfer windows away from mounting title challenge
- Mathare clubs now have every reason to smile with kits from ‘I Love Africa’
- Arsenal, Leeds condemn online abuse of Pepe, Alioski
- 10-man Arsenal hold on for goalless draw at Leeds
- DP Ruto visits Salt Bae in Dubai [PHOTOS]
- Arsenal to deal with Willian’s Dubai trip internally
In it, fans were able to send the striker questions and comments, with one supporter taking the opportunity to put Aubameyang on the spot.
"Blink if you're gunna sign," the fan said.
Aubameyang then winked at the camera shortly after, before doing it again in a more exaggerated manner with a big smile on his face.
Fans tuning in to the Instagram video were beside themselves with excitement, with one fans writing simply: "Done deal."
Reports claim Aubameyang has been demanding a bumper £250,000-per-week contract for a minimum of three years.
Arsenal have shown signs of improvement under boss Mikel Arteta, who has always been keen for Aubameyang to stay, providing his captain is committed to the cause.