Manchester City star Raheem Sterling has reportedly been caught up in another controversy after allegedly being pictured smoking a shisha pipe.
The 20-year-old, who joined City from Liverpool in the summer for a reported £49m fee, was caught with the pipe 24 hours after scoring in England's 2-0 victory over Estonia at Wembley on Friday.
According to The Sun, Sterling, who was in trouble with Liverpool for inhaling nitrous oxide, was seen exhaling smoke at the Marina Lounge in London on Saturday night.
- READ MORE
- Man City thrash Marseille 3-0 to stay top in Champions League Group C
- Former Manchester City player dies aged 17
- Aguero willing to apologise for touching lineswoman on shoulder
- Foden salvages point for Guardiola at West Ham
- Barcelona expect Messi to complete Man City transfer next year
- Frustration for Liverpool in derby draw, Man City beat Arsenal