English Championship side Watford have announced the signing of Kenyan Under-23 international Henry Ochieng.
The 22-year-old has joined the Clarets until the end of the season and will play for the club’s academy.
The Kenyan international made his senior debut in 2016 for Leyton Orient after spending time at academies at the same club and in West Ham.
Ochieng has featured for Braintree Town, Welwyn Garden City, Wingate and Finchley and Cork City in the League of Ireland Premier Division.
- READ MORE
- 48-year-old veteran athlete eyes long run in politics after 27 years in athletics
- Lady Bucks, Lakeside ready for new KBF season
- KCB coach Zico prepared for tough match against his former side Gor
- Kabras, KCB seek to continue good start
- Charania set to overcome pressure at Kenya Open
- Electronic timing to be employed in this year’s Eldoret City Marathon
“We are pleased to confirm the signing of Kenya U23 international @HenryOchieng, who joins our academy,” the club announced on Twitter.
Ochieng also expressed delight on Twitter saying: Delighted to have signed for Watford FC. Looking forward to the new journey ahead.”
Watford are currently third in the Championship with 46 points after 25 games. They travel to 16th-placed Millwall on Tuesday, January 26.