Manchester United 23-year-old defender Timothy Fosu-Mensah has left Old Trafford for Bundesliga club Bayer Leverkusen.
The Netherlands international agreed terms with Leverkusen, a reported undisclosed fee while passing his medical on Wedmnesday, January 13.
Leverkusen are currently third place in the Bundesliga with 29 points after 15 games, four behind leaders and title holders Bayern Munich.
Fosu-Mensah joined Manchester United from Ajax in his youth and made his senior debut for the against Arsenal in 2016. He has also had loan spells at Crystal Palace and Fulham.
The Dutchman has featured for Solskjaer’s side this season - at right-back for Crystal Palace at Old Trafford in the Premier League opener.
- READ MORE
- Liverpool vs Man United game sparks complaints from colour-blind fans
- Former Man United striker’s wife denies being unfaithful
- Liverpool held to goalless draw by United
- Sadio Mane says Manchester United are better
- Liverpool predicted line-up REVEALED! Plus injury update
- Predicted Manchester United lineup against Liverpool
He also made an appearance in the 2-1 Champion League defeat to Istanbul Basaksehir in November, with his final appearance made away to RB Leipzig.
Fosu-Mensah made 30 appearances for Manchester United.