Four players of Manchester City's women's team have tested positive for COVID-19 and are now self-isolating, the club said on Monday.
City did not name the players who tested positive for the virus.
The club battled a COVID-19 outbreak in the men's squad in the past two weeks, with six players testing positive. Their Premier League match at Everton was postponed and the training ground closed for two days as a precaution.
City are fourth in the Women's Super League table with 18 points after nine games. They next host West Ham United on Saturday.
- READ MORE
- Muguna, Oluoch to be investigated by CAF amid Confederation Cup controversy
- Olympic: Sprinters and field events athletes among those to start training
- Preview: League champions are 18 points behind leaders Tusker
- Pool: 512 pool teams aim for cash prize in Meru tournament
- 'Njoro' steadily following in the footsteps of big brother CJ Wangai
- Wolves' boss: Adama Traore uses baby oil to blaze past defenders