Matchday five in the UEFA Champions League sees Manchester United welcome last season’s finalists Paris St Germain to Old Trafford in what is expected to be a tightly contested fixture in Group H.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side lead the group on 9 points after four games, a three-point advantage over PSG and German outfit RB Leipzig.
David De Gea is expected to be fit, having suffered a slight injury during the 3-2 win at Southampton. Luke Shaw has returned to training but isn’t available yet – Alex Telles to get the nod.
- READ MORE
- PSG manager Pochettino tests positive for COVID-19, to miss Angers game
- Mourinho helped me win more penalties, says Man Utd's Rashford
- Bruno Fernandes wins fourth fourth Premier League Player of the Month award
- Rooney ends playing career to become Derby manager
- Beating Man United is enough: Klopp brushes aside impact on title race
- The tactical elements which could decide Liverpool vs Man United
For PSG, Pablo Sarabia, Mauro Icardi, Julian Draxler, Juan Bernat, Kays Ruiz and Jese Rodriguez are all ruled out of the fixture due to injuries. Neymar and Mbappe are expected to lead the line for Thomas Tuchel, with Marquinhos and Marco Verratti all fit.
The match starts at 11:00 pm EAT.
Here are the predicted line-ups: Manchester Unuted vs Paris St Germain.
Manchester United: De Gea, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Victor Lindelof, Harry Maguire, Alex Telles, Fred, Nemanja Matic, Donny Van de Beek, Bruno Fernandes, Marcus Rashford, Edinson Cavani
Paris St Germain: Keylor Navas, Florenzi, Diallo, Kimpembe, Bakker, Marco Verratti, Marquinhos, Ander Herrera, Angel Di Maria, Kylian Mbappe, Neymar