Leicester City squandered a chance to go joint-top of the Premier League as Fulham grabbed a surprise 2-1 victory to move out of the bottom three at the King Power Stadium on Monday.
Ademola Lookman's cool finish gave Fulham a 30th-minute lead and Ivan Cavaleiro's penalty doubled it before halftime.
Leicester, who could have joined Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool on 21 points, enjoyed lots of second-half possession but Fulham defended diligently and were a threat on the break.
Harvey Barnes set up a tense finale with a thumping finish in the 86th minute to give Leicester hope of salvaging something from a disappointing performance.
But Fulham just about held on for their second win of the season to climb to 17th place with seven points from 10 matches.
- READ MORE
- Goals galore as FKF Premier League starts taking shape
- Man City 4-0 Palace: Double for Stones as City crush Palace to go second
- FKF Premier League: Leopards end KCB’s unbeaten streak
- Bandari coach Mbungo proud of his players' fighting spirit after win
- Liverpool held to goalless draw by United
- Sadio Mane says Manchester United are better