Kylian Mbappe says Paris Saint-Germain "know how to react" to defeat after Manchester United's 2-1 win in the Champions League.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Red Devils kick-started their European campaign with a surprise victory over last season's finalist in Paris.
United take on German side RB Leipzig in their next outing while PSG will be looking to get back to winning ways against Istanbul Basaksehir in Turkey.
Eventually Paris Saint-Germain will get a second shot at Manchester United when the two sides take each other on at Old Trafford on December 2.
Depending on the results of the other two teams in the group, the game may decide who qualifies for the knockout stages of the competition.
- READ MORE
- Two-goal Cavani inspires United comeback win at Southampton
- Manchester United predicted line-up vs Southampton
- PSG drop points again in Bordeaux draw
- Bruno Fernandes: Why I gave my penalty to Marcus Rashford
- Champions League: Fernandes double helps United beat Istanbul Basaksehir
- PSG 'prepared to sell Neymar' to fund new Kylian Mbappe contract
And Mbappe is keen to get revenge against the Red Devils to ensure PSG progress.
"It's not the first time that we've lost the first match of the group stage. We know how to react," World Cup winner Mbappe said.
"The matches succeed each other quickly and we'll try to win in Istanbul in order to honour the shirt and the club.
"All matches are important, but when you play every two or three days, it remains difficult, even if you are the biggest competitor."