The Kenyan football fraternity is mourning following the death of Football Kenya Federation (FKF) NEC Member for Coast and CAF Match Commissioner Mohamed Omar.
According to family sources, Omar died of COVID-19 on Friday morning in Mombasa.
Mohamed Omar was among key people to force Fifa to agree to compel Football Kenya Limited to conduct all-inclusive elections in 2011.
FKF presidential Aspirant Twaha Mbarak condoled with the family, saying Kenya had lost a season football administrator and a legal mind.
- READ MORE
- Real Madrid coach Zidane tests positive for coronavirus
- Everything you need to know about the coronavirus right now
- Sergio Aguero tests positive for coronavirus
- Premier League boss says players must follow rules on celebrations
- PSG manager Pochettino tests positive for COVID-19, to miss Angers game
- What is a Whereabouts Failure?