Gor Mahia have completed the signing of Striker Dickson Raila from Masawa FC, a lower division side from Kisumu.
Raila, who becomes the latest arrival at the camp, signed a four-year deal with the Kenyan Premier League (KPL) champions.
Confirming the arrival, Gor Chairman Ambrose Rachier told the club’s website: “We are done with the exercise of signing new players and that means, Dickson Raila is the last player to be ropped into the squad. We believe we have done our best to get the necessary players.”
He now joins the club’s latest attack line which includes former Western Stima forward Benson Omalla, Nichoals Kipkirui, Clinton Okoth and Burundian Jules Ulimwengu.
- READ MORE
- How Gor Mahia were beaten in Rwanda
- CAF Champions League: Muguna confident as K’Ogalo tackle APR
- Gor Mahia not worried about Tuyisenge threat ahead of APR clash
- StarTimes-FKF deal sets Gor Mahia and Tusker on fire
- CAF disqualifies new Gor Mahia coach Oliveira from taking part in Champions League
- Leopards to prowl on despite Otieno setback
Some other new signings at the club include Andrew Malisero Numero from Malawi, midfielder Sidney Ochieng, goalkeeper Samuel Njau, and defender Wesonga from Western Stima, Cameroonian midfielder Bertrand Konfor, John Macharia, and John Ochieng from Chemelil Sugar.
K’ogallo have been on a signing spree after losing some of their key players- David Mapigano to Azam FC, Joash Onyango to Simba SC of Tanzania, Dickson Ambundo to Dodoma Jiji, Omondi, and keeper Peter Odhiambo to Wazito FC.