Croatian midfielder Ivan Rakitic has returned to Sevilla after six seasons, following a successful spell at FC Barcelona.
Sevilla will pay Barcelona 1.5 million euros (Sh190 million) plus another 9 million (Sh 1 billion) in ‘variables’
During his time at the Nou Camp, he has played 310 games, scored 35 goals and provided 42 assists.
Barcelona paid tribute to Rakitic on their social media:
— FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) September 1, 2020
- READ MORE
- Barcelona legend Eto'o names the player who can 'take over' from Messi
- Messi and Griezmann put on show as Barca out-class Granada
- Messi shines as impressive Barca win in Bilbao
- Messi star of the show as Barca earn narrow win over Huesca
- Former Barcelona star needs emergency surgery after being rushed to hospital
- Government gives go-ahead for 2021 Spanish GP
He has won 13 trophies with Barcelona including:
European Super Cup: 1
Spanish Super Cup: 2
Copa del Rey: 4
Club World Cup: 1
Champions League: 1
La Liga: 4
???? ¡@ivanrakitic regresa a casa y es nuevo jugador del #SevillaFC! ??????????????
¡Bienvenido de nuevo, Ivan! ?????????#vamosmiSevilla #WeareSevilla — Sevilla Fútbol Club (@SevillaFC) September 1, 2020