Croatian midfielder Ivan Rakitic has returned to Sevilla after six seasons, following a successful spell at FC Barcelona.
Sevilla will pay Barcelona 1.5 million euros (Sh190 million) plus another 9 million (Sh 1 billion) in ‘variables’
During his time at the Nou Camp, he has played 310 games, scored 35 goals and provided 42 assists.
Barcelona paid tribute to Rakitic on their social media:
— FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) September 1, 2020
- READ MORE
- Maradona's son asks Messi to give up No.10 shirt at Barcelona and Argentina
- Griezmann and Alba lead Barcelona 3-0 stroll past Ferencvaros
- Four-goal Giroud seals top spot for dominant Chelsea at Sevilla
- Messi salutes Maradona as Barca trounce Osasuna
- Chelsea ‘in equation’ to sign Lionel Messi
- Barcelona's stadium could soon be named after Lionel Messi
He has won 13 trophies with Barcelona including:
European Super Cup: 1
Spanish Super Cup: 2
Copa del Rey: 4
Club World Cup: 1
Champions League: 1
La Liga: 4
???? ¡@ivanrakitic regresa a casa y es nuevo jugador del #SevillaFC! ??????????????
¡Bienvenido de nuevo, Ivan! ?????????#vamosmiSevilla #WeareSevilla — Sevilla Fútbol Club (@SevillaFC) September 1, 2020