French soccer champion Paris Saint Germain (PSG) has signed a multi-year sponsorship deal with Chinese consumer electronics and home appliances company Hisense, the companies said on Monday.
The deal comes as Europe’s top soccer clubs all look to increase their foothold in the lucrative Chinese market.
“We are proud to be working with such a leading global brand from Asia Pacific. This is a meaningful partnership for the club, demonstrating our growing commitment to the region,” said Sébastien Wasels, Asia Pacific managing director for PSG.
- READ MORE
- OFFICIAL: 22BET becomes PSG’s online partner in Africa
- ‘I acted like a fool’: Neymar regrets Marseille red card
- Kylian Mbappe 'tells PSG he wants to leave'
- Is Arsenal's Matteo Guendouzi moving to PSG?
- Mbappe sends transfer warning to PSG chiefs after Champions League heartbreak
- Neymar among three PSG players to test positive for coronavirus