Manchester United have named their 30-man squad for what remains of the Europa League campaign.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer punched well above his weight by ensuring Man United finished third in the league with 66 points and qualify for next season’s Champions League.
However, he will have to go one further and try to bring a trophy to Old Trafford by trying to win the second-tier European club competition.
Left-back Luke Shaw has not been included in the squad due to injury, with Axel Tuanzebe also missing from the squad having been ruled out for the rest of the season.
- READ MORE
- Revealed: Football Money League top 20
- Top Man United player poised to leave as Solskjaer sanctions transfer
- FA Cup fifth round draw: All confirmed teams and fixtures
- Fernandes stunner seals Cup win for Man Utd over Liverpool
- Solskjaer seeks repeat of 1999 treble heroics in Liverpool FA Cup tie
- Former Sheffield Utd striker Luton Shelton has passed away - cause of death revealed
Phil Jones is a surprise name in the list, having missed Man United’s games since the restart.
Regulars such as Bruno Fernandes, Paul Pogba, Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford have been included in the squad.
Youth-team captain Teden Mengi and Ethan Galbraith are also surprise inclusions in the squad.
Man United's 30-man squad:
Goalkeepers: De Gea, Romero, Grant, Nathan Bishop.
Defenders: Bailly, Dalot, Fosu-Mensah, Jones, Ethan Laird, Lindelof, Maguire, Teden Mengi, Wan-Bissaka, Williams.
Midfielders: Pereira, Fernandes, Fred, Ethan Galbraith, Garner, James, Lingard, Mata, Matic, McTominay, Pogba.
Forwards: Chong, Greenwood, Ighalo, Martial, Rashford