Germany's first and second division football clubs on Tuesday said they were prepared to allow some fans back into stadiums next season if the country's political authorities give the green light later this month.
German Football League CEO Christian Seifert said the possibility of fans in stadiums depended solely on the political leaders giving the go ahead.
The health ministers of the individual German states are due to meet next week.
The new Bundesliga season starts on Sept. 18.
- READ MORE
- Bayern Munich star defender 'agrees Real Madrid deal'
- ‘Shocked’ Bayern knocked out of German Cup by second tier Kiel
- Bayern Munich in trouble ahead of Club World Cup
- Bayern retain top spot with comeback 5-2 win
- PSG confirm departure of manager Thomas Tuchel
- 'LewanGoalski' sends Bayern top of the table with last-gasp winner