Pay television operator StarTimes media has acquired the broadcast rights for the 2020/21 Uefa Nations League that is set to kick off from September 3.
They have secured the Nations League broadcasting rights as part of the company’s National Team Football agreement with Uefa over the period 2019-2022.
The company has secured transmission rights for exploitation across all media platforms including its self-produced sports channels as well as on StarTimes ON streaming platform in all countries across sub-Saharan Africa, excluding South Africa.
The Nations League is Uefa's latest national-team competition with this year’s action being its second edition.
- READ MORE
- CR7 rubbishes claims he violated COVID-19 rules
- Ukraine 1-0 Spain: Ukraine stun Spain in noisy stadium
- Cristiano Ronaldo has tested positive for COVID-19
- France 0-0 Portugal: World, European Champions treat the world to goalless draw
- COVID-hit Ireland draw with Wales, Haaland hits Norway hat-trick
- England surprise Belgium with 2-1 Nations League win at Wembley