Last updated 1 month ago | By Robert Abong'o
Arsenal’s 18-year forward Bukayo Saka has committed his future to the club by signing a new long term contract.
Saka, who has featured 33 times for Mikel Arteta’s side tin al competitions this season tweeted a picture of himself alongside the manager signing an Arsenal contract, captioned “London is my home. Arsenal my team. I’m so happy to finally announce my contract extension. I love playing for this club and I’m looking forward to what the future holds.. The hard work continues so I can continue living my dream. God is Great!!”
London is my home. Arsenal my team. I’m so happy to finally announce my contract extension???????? I love playing for this club and I’m looking forward to what the future holds.. The hard work continues so I can continue living my dream?????????? God is Great !! pic.twitter.com/nS7G5nE9Pc — Bukayo Saka (@BukayoSaka87) July 1, 2020
Arsenal also confirmed the signing on their social media:
— Arsenal (@Arsenal) July 1, 2020
- READ MORE
- Ozil vows to stay at Arsenal and fight for his place
- Arsenal sign Brazil winger Willian on three-year contract
- Arsenal 'offered Roma midfielder in Torreira swap deal'
- Former Arsenal coach Wenger rejects chance to manage Barcelona
- Three Juventus players available to Arsenal if they sell Lacazette
- Ozil image surfaces as Arsenal outcast meets with Basaksehir boss
Arsenal play Norwich in the Premier League at the Emirates Stadium at 8:00 pm on Wednesday, nine points off 5th, should any hopes of the Champions League qualification cross their minds.
Norwich are among the most likely teams to be relegated this season, sitting bottom with 21 points after 31 rounds of matches.