Barcelona have reached an agreement to sell Brazil midfielder Arthur Melo to Italian champions Juventus for a fee of 72 million euros (65.96 million pounds), the Liga side said on Monday.
Juve have also agreed to pay an additional 10 million euros in variables, Barca’s statement added.
Arthur, 23, joined Barcelona from Gremio in 2018 and has made 72 appearances in all competitions.
- READ MORE
- Why Man United target has to fight for Barcelona starting role
- Ansu Fati grateful for Messi's advice after leading Barca to victory
- Suarez scores twice, gets assist as Atletico lay down marker
- 'Nothing surprises me anymore,' Messi laments Suarez departure
- Suarez signs two-year contract with Atletico
- Why Barcelona star left Messi to join the English Premier League