Galatasaray have reportedly had a bid rejected for Liverpool striker Divock Origi, according to ESPN.
Liverpool are keen to offload the Belgian striker on loan in January to give him regular playing time.
But they aren’t ready to give up on Origi, and as a result they want to keep him closer to England to monitor his progress.
The Belgium international, who has played just 72 minutes of Premier League football this term, is reportedly on the radar of several European clubs, following his dramatic 96th minute winner against Everton last weekend.
Real Betis are also said to be one of the potential suitors.
- READ MORE
- Klopp says Liverpool don't have enough players to rotate
- Lacklustre Liverpool slump to 2-0 loss to Atalanta
- Liverpool facing two new injury blows after victory over Leicester
- Liverpool’s Salah allowed to train after negative COVID-19 result
- Liverpool beat Leicester 3-0 to set new club-record home run
- Full Liverpool injury list and return dates ahead of Leicester clash
Whatever the result, it appears unlikely that Origi will play much part in the season after the January transfer window.