Neymar has reunited MSN as he returns to Barcelona for the first time since quitting in the summer.
Brazilian Neymar controversially left Barca to join Paris Saint-Germain for a world record fee of £197m in the summer.
But Neymar has remained pals with his fellow attack partners Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez which terrified defences in Spain and across Europe.
And as he made his way back to the Catalan city, he stopped in at the Nou Camp to see Messi, Suarez and the rest of his former teammates.
Neymar wrote in a tweet, which was accompanied with a picture of his chatting with Messi and Suarez: "Those were our days. I count Messi and Suarez as brothers. I am glad to see them."
- READ MORE
- Barcelona's stadium could soon be named after Lionel Messi
- PSG revive Champions League chances with Neymar penalty
- Champions League: Youthful Barca take care of Dynamo to seal knockout place
- Barcelona to offer Lionel Messi 'job for life'
- Champions League: Why Messi was left out of Barcelona's squad to face Dynamo Kyiv
- PSG 'prepared to sell Neymar' to fund new Kylian Mbappe contract
Meanwhile, Messi and Neymar have been mocked up in a sick ISIS propaganda photo.
Barcelona star Messi appears to have been beheaded and Neymar is pictured on his knees crying while a terrorist stands next to them both with a knife in his hands.
The image was made and distributed by the pro-IS Wafa Media Foundation.
This latest poster comes just days after Argentinian football chiefs held a meeting with the Russian ambassador over safety fears sparked by an ISIS mock up of Messi crying blood.