LA Galaxy have made a fresh bid for Manchester United's
to make him Major League Soccer's highest ever paid player, according to reports.
The Californian club has recently farewelled superstars Steven Gerrard and Robbie Keane, and with them huge wages.
Ibrahimovic wants a new two-year deal at United after a remarkable season so far in the Premier League, but the club appears willing to only offer an extra year to the 35-year-old leaving the door open for a swoop.
The Galaxy have been linked to the Swede previously and missed out when he made the move from PSG to Old Trafford but have now made a renewed move, claims Sports Illustrated's Grant Wahl.
- READ MORE
- Ibrahimovic's quickfire double gives Milan 2-1 derby win
- Ibrahimovic 'cured' of coronavirus: AC Milan
- Ibrahimovic to stay at AC Milan for another season
- Ibrahimovic agrees to play another season at AC Milan for sh900m - reports
- Man United captain Maguire arrested
- Ibrahimovic shows off incredible physique at 38 as he works out on yacht