Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has some big decisions to make ahead of Wednesday’s Champions League cruch-clash against Bayern Munich, as per the Sun.
The club’s title challenge in the Premier League is all but over following recent back-to-back defeats against Watford and Chelsea.
Fans will be praying their season doesn’t come to an abrupt end tomorrow when they visit the Allianz Arena, with Wenger set to drop Petr Cech in favour of David Ospina.
Former Chelsea goalkeeper Cech has made a number of blunders throughout the season and has even been linked with an exit from the club.
But he wasn’t giving anything away as he was put through his paces at training this morning.
- READ MORE
- ‘King’ Zlatan Ibrahimovic returns to Manchester United
- Sadio Mane: Liverpool cannot win the Premier League
- AFC Leopards hunt down Ulinzi as KCB share spoils with Sofapaka
- Raiola declares Haaland transfer available to only four Premier League clubs
- Neil Lennon resigns as Celtic manager amid ‘difficult season’
- Preview: Ulinzi Stars seek to pile more misery on Leopards
However, Ospina appeared to be slightly flustered with proceedings at London Colney, perhaps feeling the pressure of tomorrow’s match already.
Granit Xhaka also returns to the squad since his sending off against Burnley in January. Wenger will also have to review striking options, with Olivier Giroud pressing for a starting place after scoring in six of his last eight outings.