Chelsea Boss Antonio Conte has admitted he lost his temper with Diego Costa, but insists his relationship with the Brazil-born forward is now ‘perfect’.
Costa threw a tantrum last month after major row with the Chelsea manager over fitness resulting in the star striker being dropped.
'I was very clear with him,' Conte told Sky Italia. 'I raised my voice and the player understood. Now everything is perfect.'
Costa received an offer worth £30million-a-year net at the start of January from a Chinese club that would have made him one of the highest-paid players in the world.
- READ MORE
- Big-spending Chelsea under pressure to win title, says Spurs boss Mourinho
- Giroud winner puts Chelsea in Champions League knockout stages
- Chelsea boss Lampard gives update on Giroud's future
- Dominant Chelsea go top of Premier League with 2-0 win over Newcastle
- Lack of common sense in Premier League scheduling, says Chelsea's Lampard
- 8 major English Premier League controversies in 2020