Morgan Schneiderlin is at Goodison Park to complete a medical ahead of his £22million move from Manchester United.
Jose Mourinho says he is both sad and happy to lose the midfielder.
Schneiderlin, 27, has featured just eight times for Jose Mourinho this season.
He has only played in three Premier League matches – all from the bench – with his last coming on November 19.
The midfielder, who was bought by Louis van Gaal for £25million in July 2015, hasn’t even appeared on the bench since November 30 and last started a game in the Europa League defeat to Fenerbahce on November 3.
- READ MORE
- Two-goal Cavani inspires United comeback win at Southampton
- Manchester United predicted line-up vs Southampton
- Bruno Fernandes: Why I gave my penalty to Marcus Rashford
- Champions League: Fernandes double helps United beat Istanbul Basaksehir
- Man United goalkeeper set for Old Trafford exit
- Revealed: Man United could have signed Barcelona’s Fati for Sh19billion