Harambee Stars Captain Victor Wanyama has arrived in the county ahead of two international friendlies against Mozambique and Liberia.
The Tottenham Hotspur midfielder arrived on Wednesday morning and is expected to participate in Harambee stars' training sessions this week.
Striker Allan Wanga and defender Musa Mohammed have been ruled out of the weekend fixture.
Harambee Stars take on Mozambique this weekend.
- READ MORE
- Wanyama sends emotional message to Thierry Henry after he stepped down as Montreal head coach
- REVEALED: Harambee Stars’ matches ahead of 2021 AFCON qualifiers
- West Ham go fourth with win over Tottenham
- Super-sub Wanga scores at the death as Homeboyz edge out Stima
- Arsenal, Spurs Europa League ties moved due to COVID-19 regulations
- How Chelsea missed chance to regain place in the Premier League top four