Leicester's title-winning players were each gifted a £105,000 BMW i8 supercar as a reward for their remarkable Premier League success last term.
Painted blue to match the team's colours, the fleet of vehicles cost the club's owners millions of pounds when they carried out the kind gesture earlier this month.
However, there's been a slight problem over the past few weeks: the players are struggling to remember which car is theirs.
A few of the Foxes' title-winning stars have now decided to have their motors wrapped to make them more recognisable.
Wes Morgan, Jeffrey Schlupp, Riyad Mahrez and Danny Simpson are four of the players known to have requested a colour change.
- READ MORE
- Goals galore as FKF Premier League starts taking shape
- Man City 4-0 Palace: Double for Stones as City crush Palace to go second
- FKF Premier League: Leopards end KCB’s unbeaten streak
- Bandari coach Mbungo proud of his players' fighting spirit after win
- Liverpool held to goalless draw by United
- Sadio Mane says Manchester United are better
Leicester's stars took their vehicles to AC13 Premier in Nottingham, a bespoke vehicle provider directed by former Premier League striker Marlon Harewood.
Winger Schlupp has had his car wrapped matte black - and he'll continue to drive it to Leicester's training ground for the foreseeable future.
The 23-year-old was linked with a move away from the King Power Stadium but, despite interest from West Brom earlier in the summer, he stayed put.