Roma are closing in on securing Wojciech Szczesny on loan for another season, according to the Daily Mail.
The Polish goalkeeper had a solid season in Serie A last campaign and Roma are keen on keeping him between the sticks.
It was originally believed that Roma would not pay all of Szczesny's wages to keep him but they now appear prepared to do so.
Roma would also have the option to buy the 26-year-old at the end of the deal.
- READ MORE
- Liverpool vs Man United game sparks complaints from colour-blind fans
- Kabras Sugar and KCB to renew rivalry in Kenya Cup curtain-raiser
- Odimtaani transforms local game
- How fan-free stands would sway referees' decisions
- Golden State Warriors escape 19-point hole, stun Lakers
- India coach Shastri hails one of the greatest series ever