Wrigglesworth helped Leicester unearth gems such as Riyad Mahrez and N'Golo Kante during his time at the club
Leicester's head of technical scouting Ben Wrigglesworth has joined Arsenal.
Wrigglesworth, who helped the Foxes unearth players such Riyad Mahrez and N'Golo Kante, confirmed the move on social media.
"After three-and-a-half unbelievable seasons, working with amazing people, I am now starting a new chapter," he said.
"It was a very difficult decision, leaving Leicester, but I had to take an opportunity that doesn't come round often.
- READ MORE
- 'Improving' Arsenal heading in the right direction, says Arteta
- Arsenal rekindle European hopes with 3-1 win at Leicester
- Arsenal midfielder Willian admits he really wanted to stay at Chelsea
- Europa League round of 16 draw: AC Milan v Man Utd
- Arsenal 3-2 Benfica: Aubameyang leads Arsenal into Europa League last 16
- Mesut Ozil's misery continues at Fenerbahce despite Arsenal transfer exit
"I only wish the best for Leicester in the future and will always be eternally grateful to them for getting me to where I am."
Wrigglesworth has been given the title of first team video scout at Arsenal.
The news comes as a blow for Claudio Ranieri's side, who visit the Emirates Stadium on Sunday.
Leicester maintained their five-point lead over the Gunners this weekend after beating Manchester City 3-1 at the Etihad.
And a win over Arsene Wenger's side this weekend would put a potentially insurmountable gap between the Foxes and their biggest title rivals.