Jose Mourinho’s son, Jose Jnr, has labelled Chelsea supporters a ‘disgrace’ for criticising Cesc Fabregas during Sunday's 1-1 draw against Southampton.
Fabregas was singled out by some fans for under-performing in the Premier League clash, but Jose Mario Mourinho, 15, believes that criticism of the Spanish international, who has not scored or assisted two assists this year in his last 10 games, is extremely unfair.
"Why is everyone hating and blaming Fabregas for Sunday's performance... It was a team effort," Jose Mario, who is a youth goalkeeper at Fulham, wrote on his Instagram page.
- READ MORE
- Mozzart provides clean water for the people of Machakos County
- Madoya hoping for better showing at Kenya Open
- KTN News Sports anchor Wakhisi nominated for AIPS Sport Media Awards
- Rugby: Kabras Sugar eye perfect start to 2021 Kenya Cup season
- Wanyama sends emotional message to Thierry Henry after he stepped down as Montreal head coach
- UEFA to investigate after allegations of racist abuse towards Ibrahimovic
"Fabregas might have not played as well as most expected but at least he kept fighting... Showed a lot of character, I've seen bad Chelsea fans but Sunday was the worst I've ever seen, Fans booing Cesc not singing at all, I completely agree with the chant 'Mourinho's right, you're fans are s****. Our fans are a disgrace!!!!"
Jose Mourinho Jr. – a goalkeeper who plays for Fulham’s youth team has been a regular at Stamford Bridge this season.