After weeks of speculation, Olympic gold medalist Caster Semenya's wife has teased her fans with a swollen belly photoshoot!
Violet Raseboya took to Instagram on Wednesday to share a photo of her growing baby bump.
In the photo, Violet can be seen flaunting her baby bump for the world to see captioning it "unconditional love" with a pregnant woman emoji.
- READ MORE
- Football legend Pele denies changing Instagram bio after CR7 overtook goal record
- Semenya lawyer prepares testosterone rule challenge in European court
- Australian runner: Semenya is a woman, after all
- Semenya can’t defend Olympic title unless she lowers testosterone, court rules
- Kenya Prisons women keen to defend KVF league title
- Sprinters line up for Athletics Kenya relay series
The picture was followed by compliments and congratulatory messages from her followers;
The photo comes weeks after Semenya and Violet teased their fans that they were expecting their first child.
Caster Semenya shared photos of baby sneakers and baby clothes, leaving her fans confused as to whether her post is a pregnancy or birth announcement.
Her wife also posted a similar picture on her Instagram page adding more fuel to the rumours that the couple could be expecting a baby.
Caster and Violet have been married for five years after tying the knot in 2015.
Their marriage bore criticisms after some people gave the opinion that Semenya was a male.
Amidst all the challenges faced, the couple seems to have given a deaf ear to their critics and are living their best now.