PSG Superstar hates Manchester United so much that he even turns off the TV
Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper Marcin Bulka has revealed that his teammate Ángel Di María "hates" Manchester United so much that he even turns off the TV whenever “something related” to Manchester United appears on the screen.
The 32-year-old arrived at Old Trafford in 2014 for a then club-record £59m from Real Madrid with plenty expected as Louis van Gaal splashed the cash.
But the Argentine struggled to adapt to life in the Premier League where he managed just four goals in 32 appearances before moving to PSG just a year later.
The winger has since rediscovered his best form in PSG, and now his teammate Bulka has lifted the lid on the animosity Di María feels towards his old club.
"Di María hates Manchester United," Marcin Bulka stated. "He has no good memory of the time he spent there.
"In fact, when something related to Manchester United appears on television, he changes the channel quickly."
Di Maria has been able to resurrect his career during his four-and-a-half years at the Parc des Princes.
The Argentine has picked up 12 honours in the French capital and is full of thanks for how the Parisians took him in following his difficult season in Manchester.
- Three scenarios for a potential return of the Premier LeaguePremier League 2 days ago
- UEFA to meet to debate options for ravaged football fixture calendarFootball 2 days ago
- Ajax cancel contract of player stricken after heart attackFootball 2 days ago
- Fiorentina, Torino presidents believe Serie A season unlikely to finishFootball 2 days ago
- Review of the new betting website in Kenya - BetwinnerSports 2 days ago
- President of Belarus rejects coronavirus risks, suggests vodkaFootball 2 days ago
- Athletics: Adak boss asks runners to adhere to anti-doping regulationsAthletics 2 days ago