Brendan Rodgers to Arsenal?
Brendan Rodgers has suggested there is a clause in his contract at Leicester City.
Mirror Sport reported earlier this week that Rodgers was on Arsenal's shortlist to replace Unai Emery.
It was reported this weekend that Leicester included an exit clause in Rodgers' contract, worth around £14m if he was prized away.
The former Liverpool boss was asked about the reported clause following his side's dramatic victory over Everton, which saw them close the gap on Liverpool at the top of the Premier League.
"There probably is [a clause] in most manager's contracts. It is all hypothetical," Rodgers told Sky Sports.
"My focus is very much with Leicester. I made a change nine months ago and I have been very happy since I came here. We still have a lot of work to do.
"Most manager's contracts will have something in but my focus is here."
Sky Sports pundit Jamie Carragher suggested the Northern Irishman would be foolish to consider quitting Leicester for Arsenal.
"I think the position he is in, there is no doubt you want to get right to the top," he said.
"Leicester are second now but they aren't one of the top clubs in the league.
"I don't think it is right if he is even thinking about moving to Arsenal right now.
"He got a lot of stick when he left Celtic before the end of last season, which was a tough decision for him.
"If he moved now, he would get that tag of jumping ship very quickly. He has got to look at the next 18 months and think he is going to do something with Leicester.
"He will at one stage want to go to one of those big clubs."
- Title race intensifies as KPL resumes with seven matches Football 2 days ago
- Shujaa miss semi-final berth in Hamilton 7s contestRugby 2 days ago
- AS Roma stunned by success of missing children's campaignFootball 1 day ago
- Nairobi to host 2020 World Athletics Continental tourSports 2 days ago
- Tusker Safari Tour golf: Greg Snow digs in for a fight heading into third round at Sigona todayGolf 6 hours ago
- Champions Kisumu All Stars and top players feted during County Basketball League galaFootball 15 hours ago
- Why Tottenham Hotspur are finding it difficult to sell Victor WanyamaFootball 2 days ago