Lucky shopkeeper becomes instant millionaire with Sh30 on OdiBets
The EPL spelt out doom for most punters last weekend after Man City suffered a surprise defeat at Etihad to Wolves, Manchester United lost to a struggling Newcastle side while Tottenham were thrashed by Brighton.
Despite the unexpected results, Joseph Karenju (a shopkeeper), won Sh425,041.09 thrice, using a stake of Sh10 on a 13-team multi bet.
Karenju duplicated his multibet 3 times totalling to Sh30.
- Many players cannot afford wage cutsFootball 2 days ago
- Neymar donates sh100m to fight coronavirusFootball 2 days ago
- ‘Do not take African people as human guinea pigs’- Didier Drogba decries ‘racist’ Coronavirus remarksSports 2 days ago
- Coronavirus-free Tajikistan turns to soccer as season kicks offFootball 2 days ago
- Ex-Man Utd striker Berbatov says Liverpool fully deserve titleFootball 2 days ago
- Coronavirus fight: Xavi donates Sh114 million to Barcelona hospitalFootball 1 day ago
- Premier League stars warned of Sh25 billion shortfall in virus wage cut rowPremier League 1 day ago