Paulo Dybala 'makes decision on future' amid Manchester United link
Attacking midfielder Paulo Dybala has indicated he wants to stay at Juventus amid interest from Manchester United and Tottenham.
The 25-year-old suffered an indifferent 2018-2019 campaign in which he scored just five goals in 30 Serie A appearances.
Recently reports have suggested Juventus could use Dybala as a sweetener in a deal for United's Romelu Lukaku, while Spurs have also allegedly made contact over a potential deal.
But according to Sky Sports Dybala is determined to regain his best form at Juventus and impress new manager Maurizio Sarri over the summer.
He is currently on an extended holiday having been part of Argentina's Copa America squad and is due to report back at Juventus on August 5.
It is expected he will then sit down with Sarri to discuss his future and decide on whether he will stay at the club or pursue a move.
Prior to last season, Dybala had appeared one of the most exciting young talents in European football.
He scored 26 goals in 46 appearances in all competitions for The Old Lady and was one of the team's most important players.
Dybala made more of an impression in the Champions League last season, scoring a hat-trick in the group stage win against Young Boys and also scoring the only goal in a 1-0 win over United at Old Trafford.
It remains to be seen whether Sarri sees him as part of his new-look team or not.
Juve have been busy in this transfer window, making no fewer than seven signings including the likes of Matthijs de Ligt, Adrien Rabiot and Gianluigi Buffon.
They are still keen to add more, however, and are set to rival Inter Milan for the signing of Lukaku.
United are holding out for a fee of around £80m for the Belgian, but the addition of Dybala could well see them drop their asking price considerably.
- Boxing: Achieng to face Tanzanian Daudi in MarchBoxing 15 hours ago
- Gor, AFC Leopards squeeze through in Betway CupFootball 15 hours ago
- He belongs to Man United – Solskjaer’s stern warning to Pogba’s agent RaiolaGossip & Rumours 2 hours ago
- What is happening to SportPesa?Football 2 hours ago
- Tokyo 2020 unveils Games mottoSports 4 hours ago
- REVEALED! EPL clubs that can qualify for Champions League after Man City's two-year banFootball 2 days ago
- Sheffield Wed 0-3 Reading: Kenyan international Timbe shines in ‘Royals’ debutFootball 1 day ago