Volleyball queen Janet Wanja aging like fine wine [Photos]
When one talks about volleyball in Kenya, the first name that comes to mind is Janet Wanja.
The volleyball queen who plays for the Kenya women’s national volleyball team ‘Malaika’ and several other volleyball clubs in Kenya is the reason why Team Mafisi flock the Kasarani Indoor Arena whenever the ladies’ volleyball team is playing.
Wanja was part of the Kenyan team that won gold in the Grand Prix finals where Malkia Strikers beat Peru in Canberra.
Wanja who is the current brand ambassador of gaming firm OdiBets, was later voted the best setter at the African Volleyball Championships, when Kenya women’s volleyball team won the African Volleyball championships.
Sometime back, rumor had it that the sassy sportswoman had ventured into the fashion industry but if looks were to go by, then the volleyball queen is qualified unopposed.
Below are photos of the volleyball queen who has helped fly the Kenyan flag high with her stunning performance:
- Everton 2 – 0 West Ham: Resurgent Everton outclass West Ham to end losing runFootball 2 days ago
- Man United job isn't too big for me, says SolskjaerFootball 2 days ago
- David Luiz reveals the club that can challenge Liverpool to win EPL title this seasonFootball 2 days ago
- Alonso silences Newcastle taunts as Chelsea climb to thirdFootball 2 days ago
- Spurs stumble again as Leicester winFootball 2 days ago
- Seven-try All Blacks outclass Ireland to reach World Cup semisRugby 2 days ago
- Cricket: Scotland beat Kenya in T20Cricket 2 days ago