Volleyball queen Janet Wanja aging like fine wine [Photos]
When one talks about volleyball in Kenya, the first name that comes to mind is Janet Wanja.
The volleyball queen who plays for the Kenya women’s national volleyball team ‘Malaika’ and several other volleyball clubs in Kenya is the reason why Team Mafisi flock the Kasarani Indoor Arena whenever the ladies’ volleyball team is playing.
Wanja was part of the Kenyan team that won gold in the Grand Prix finals where Malkia Strikers beat Peru in Canberra.
Wanja who is the current brand ambassador of gaming firm OdiBets, was later voted the best setter at the African Volleyball Championships, when Kenya women’s volleyball team won the African Volleyball championships.
Sometime back, rumor had it that the sassy sportswoman had ventured into the fashion industry but if looks were to go by, then the volleyball queen is qualified unopposed.
Below are photos of the volleyball queen who has helped fly the Kenyan flag high with her stunning performance:
- Liverpool manager Klopp sends message to Manchester City Football 2 months ago
- England Rugby League star donates brain to scienceRugby 1 week ago
- Top footballer declared missing after swimming accidentFootball 2 weeks ago
- Kenyan runner Wambui fears testosterone rules will end careerAthletics 2 months ago
- Confirmed: Harambee Stars knocked out of 2019 AfconFootball 1 week ago
- Chelsea star agrees new five-year deal hours after Lampard’s appointmentFootball 1 week ago
- How South Africa’s Bafana Bafana knocked out AFCON hosts Egypt Football 1 week ago