Liverpool fan reveals he was paid Sh17,000 to film Champions League final pitch invader
A Liverpool fan had quite the experience at the Champions League final in Madrid last weekend.
Peter Beaumont, 36, has spoken about how he was sat next to Kinsey Wolanski - the Champions League final streaker - and was paid by her boyfriend for filming the stunt.
The Liverpool fan attended the game with six of his mates, positioned next to Miss Wolanski, and revealed their reactions when she informed them of her plans as Jordan Henderson lead the Reds out before kick-off.
He said: "We all looked at each other thinking the same thing, 'Who the hell is this?' I got chatting to her, and my pals were teasing me after, thinking I was hitting on her.
"So when she told me she wasn't really there to watch the match, but to streak, I think my mouth nearly fell open, to be honest."
Peter, a scaffolder from Cheshire, continued by telling how the pair had joked about the timing of her stunt and how the events unfolded.
He said: She pulled her dress aside to show me her bikini and I didn't want to stare. When she told me she was going to run on 25 minutes into the match I said, 'Don't take your clothes off if Liverpool have possession though.'
"About ten minutes into the game, she disappeared, probably looking for a way on to the field, and came back to give me her phone. She said, 'Make sure you get a good shot'. I stood on the seats and my pals jeered."
Once Miss Wolanski had been led off the pitch, Peter met her boyfriend later that evening - the porn baron Vitaly Zdorovetskiy. They went for a drink and were met by Kinsey after she had been released.
Vitaly said that Peter "was a legend" before handing him €150 (£130) (Sh17,000), adding to the memories of seeing Jordan Henderson holding the Champions League trophy aloft after Liverpool's 2-0 victory over Tottenham.
- Bandari beat Coastal Union as they end Tanzania tourFootball 2 days ago
- Brigid, Chepkoech shortlisted for IAAF awardsAthletics 2 days ago
- Cross Country: Top stars set for Isaiah Kiplagat cross country showpieceAthletics 2 days ago
- Kipchoge arrives home after running marathon in under two hoursEliud Kipchoge 2 days ago
- Wanyama speaks about transfer Football 2 days ago
- Mental strength key to Japan's preparation for South Africa clashRugby 2 days ago
- Ireland must frustrate the hell out of All Blacks, says D'ArcyRugby 2 days ago