Husband and wife keep getting richer and richer after winning jackpot for third time
A husband and wife have won jackpot not once, but thrice now!
Janet Pflaumer-Phillips, of Lakeville, won Sh 100million ($1million) on a “Diamond Millions” $30 instant ticket.
The 59-year-old purchased the ticket at A&A Petro, 381 West Grove St. in Middleborough and claimed her prize on Monday.
According to Massachusetts State Lottery, she will be left with $710,000 after taxes, and the shop will receive a $10,000 bonus for selling a winning ticket.
This was the third winning ticket claimed by Janet Pflaumer-Phillips and her husband in five years.
Her husband, 61-year-old Kevin Phillips won two jackpots each worth Sh 100million in 2014 and 2016 after buying $10 and $5 scratch-off tickets, respectively.
The couple say they will donate some of the money to animal rescue organizations plus, help family and friends.
- Good news for Man United as club ‘agrees terms’ with Portuguese powerhouseGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Betting company to shut 700 gambling shops, putting 4,500 jobs at riskSports 1 month ago
- Nemanja Vidic lined up for shock Man United returnFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea new boss opens up on team future, names star who'll be crucial for Blues next seasonFootball 1 month ago
- Manchester United close to nailing elusive signatureFootball 1 month ago
- Arsenal appoint former midfielder technical directorFootball 1 month ago
- Jesse Were receives encouraging message after AFCON snubFootball 2 months ago