Husband and wife keep getting richer and richer after winning jackpot for third time
A husband and wife have won jackpot not once, but thrice now!
Janet Pflaumer-Phillips, of Lakeville, won Sh 100million ($1million) on a “Diamond Millions” $30 instant ticket.
The 59-year-old purchased the ticket at A&A Petro, 381 West Grove St. in Middleborough and claimed her prize on Monday.
According to Massachusetts State Lottery, she will be left with $710,000 after taxes, and the shop will receive a $10,000 bonus for selling a winning ticket.
This was the third winning ticket claimed by Janet Pflaumer-Phillips and her husband in five years.
Her husband, 61-year-old Kevin Phillips won two jackpots each worth Sh 100million in 2014 and 2016 after buying $10 and $5 scratch-off tickets, respectively.
The couple say they will donate some of the money to animal rescue organizations plus, help family and friends.
- Why Gor Mahia need a ‘miracle’ tonightFootball 2 months ago
- Shujaa face test of character at Paris SevensRugby 2 weeks ago
- 10 players from around Europe your club can sign on FREE transfers this summerFootball 4 weeks ago
- Fourth year student dies celebrating Champions League semi-final goalFootball 1 month ago
- Seconds of selflessness earns Kenyan athlete Sh1 million [Photos]Athletics 2 weeks ago
- Cardiff 'shocked' by Sala pilot reportFootball 2 months ago
- Lukaku makes Manchester United transfer decisionFootball 5 days ago