Clumsy Cristiano Ronaldo loses grip of Serie A trophy as it hits son in face and girlfriend in chest
When playing football, Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the best and rarely makes any costly mistakes. But even the five-time balloon d’Ór winner has his own shortcomings.
While celebrating Juventus’ latest triumph in the Serie A, the Portuguese lost grip of the league trophy hitting his son CR7 Junior in the face and then his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez in the chest.
In the videos and gifs that emerged online, the eight-year-old Cristiano Ronaldo Jr was caught by surprise by his father’s little mistake.
The caring mother
Ronaldo Junior was quickly comforted by his father’s mother as she assessed the damage on the youngster’s face.
The Juventus monopoly
Juventus have become accustomed to winning the Scudetto after retaining it for the eighth consecutive time.
This is Ronaldo’s first Serie A title since joining from Real Madrid in the summer and he seems better at crafting stunning performances to win trophies than he is at holding them.
The Portuguese has only been with the Old Lady for a season but has already managed a trophy plus the league player of the year award despite a slow start to life in Italy.
- Kariobangi Sharks stun KCB to set up explosive Shield finalFootball 1 month ago
- Huge crowds electrify Eldoret City 42km raceAthletics 2 months ago
- Watford produce one of the great FA Cup comebacks by beating WolvesFootball 2 months ago
- Man Utd's Champions League hopes ended after Shaw blunderFootball 1 month ago
- Is this enough confirmation Hazard is leaving Chelsea after Wednesday?Football 3 weeks ago
- AFCON: Migne satisfied with squadFootball 1 week ago
- Do you know Tiger Woods’ girlfriend? Meet the stunning Erica Herman [Photos]Golf 2 months ago