Man United eye Pogba replacement, Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal to spoil the transfer
Manchester United could join Tottenham and PSG in the race for Tanguy Ndombele, if Paul Pogba leaves the club.
Pogba, who joined United for £89m three years ago, has been widely linked with a move away this summer, having struggled to win over fans at Old Trafford.
The 26-year-old was heckled by some fans after United's embarrassing 2-0 home defeat to relegated Cardiff on the final day of the Premier League season, and the midfielder has previously said joining La Liga giants Real would be 'a dream'.
Talksport report that all three clubs have shown interest in the Lyon youngster.
The French club are hopeful that Pogba’s potential departure could spark a bidding war and drive Ndombele’s price up.
Everton have also been closely monitoring the rising French star.
Everton though, face a real battle with Manchester City, Liverpool and Arsenal all watching monitoring his rapid progress with the French club this season.
The Mail Online also reported that Spurs want the French international midfielder to add strength to the middle of their side, which has been lacking in that department since the January departure of Mousa Dembele to China.
Ndombele could cost a huge £87million, though.
- Chelsea set to appoint Lampard as their next boss to replace Maurizio SarriFootball 1 week ago
- Arsenal fans demand one player is sold immediately after Palace defeatPremier League 2 months ago
- No title, no worries: How Liverpool will get more prize money than Man City even if they don’t win the titleFootball 1 month ago
- Photos: Proof Arsene Wenger dribbles better than your favourite footballerFootball 3 weeks ago
- Man United fans sweating after 'famous Mino Raiola's' reported comebackFootball 2 weeks ago
- Ronaldo beats Messi to 600 club goalsFootball 1 month ago
- Quins face KCB test in Kenya Cup semi-finalsRugby 1 month ago