Hazard confirms Dortmund move
Thorgan Hazard has confirmed he will leave Borussia Monchengladbach for Bundesliga rivals Borussia Dortmund this summer.
Both Liverpool and Chelsea were said to be interested in the Belgian - with the Blues ironically lining him up as a potential replacement for brother Eden.
As reported by Football London, Thorgan Hazard said: “The reasons are clear when you are called by such a great team.
“Axel Witsel? It’s a good thing that I already know someone at the club.”
- Deaflympics: Kenya team continue good performancesAthletics 1 day ago
- From now on, here’s how to pronounce top footballers’ names – UEFAFootball 2 days ago
- Barcelona predict billion euro income this seasonFootball 20 hours ago
- Brugge and Galatasaray ends goallessFootball 1 day ago
- Kipchoge says he's getting stronger each dayAthletics 2 days ago
- FKF announces dates for electionsFootball 21 hours ago
- Senate Speaker Lusaka to flag off Kitui Avena Half MarathonAthletics 8 hours ago