Hazard confirms Dortmund move
Thorgan Hazard has confirmed he will leave Borussia Monchengladbach for Bundesliga rivals Borussia Dortmund this summer.
Both Liverpool and Chelsea were said to be interested in the Belgian - with the Blues ironically lining him up as a potential replacement for brother Eden.
As reported by Football London, Thorgan Hazard said: “The reasons are clear when you are called by such a great team.
“Axel Witsel? It’s a good thing that I already know someone at the club.”
- ‘Floyd will return soon’ says fatherBoxing 2 months ago
- Semenya is unhappy after being denied chance to contest 800m race Athletics 4 days ago
- How Bayern missed chance to seal Bundesliga title, Dortmund get crucial winFootball 1 month ago
- Tottenham post world-record profit as stadium costs pass £1 billionFootball 2 months ago
- Valverde to be sacked by BarcelonaFootball 3 weeks ago
- English Premier League Fixtures for next season are out- View full listFootball 5 days ago
- Arsenal’s new Adidas pre-match kit leaked [Photos]Football 1 month ago