Devils turned snakes: Fans not happy with Manchester United’s new away kit design [photos]
United faithful have criticised the club’s new away kit, saying the snakeskin pattern is a tribute to all the snakes in the Old Trafford dressing room.
The new kit, that has already gone on sale, was first spotted by a fan in India who said the pattern resembled snake's skin.
However, club supporters do not appear pleased with the design as they have taken to social media to vent their disgust.
The Manchester-based club released their home strip for next season last week and it is inspired by the 1999 treble triumph.
There appears to be a stark contrast in terms of fan love for the two kits since the home kit received a positive reception. If these social media posts are anything to go by, then it seems the away kit will not be so popular among fans.
- Harambee Stars hint match against Senegal is their last at AFCONFootball 2 weeks ago
- IDPA Expert shooter Onyango set for MagTech Cup in HungarySports 3 weeks ago
- Meet Arsenal’s new striker – who had several trials at Man United Football 2 weeks ago
- Mane says he will step down as Senegal penalty-taker for nowFootball 1 week ago
- Lukaku’s mother star-struck at Old Trafford after meeting Lionel Messi [photos]Football 3 months ago
- Reason why Man Utd's transfer for Bruno Fernandes has been delayedFootball 1 week ago
- Neymar out of Copa America 2019 with ankle ligament injuryFootball 1 month ago