Devils turned snakes: Fans not happy with Manchester United’s new away kit design [photos]
United faithful have criticised the club’s new away kit, saying the snakeskin pattern is a tribute to all the snakes in the Old Trafford dressing room.
The new kit, that has already gone on sale, was first spotted by a fan in India who said the pattern resembled snake's skin.
However, club supporters do not appear pleased with the design as they have taken to social media to vent their disgust.
The Manchester-based club released their home strip for next season last week and it is inspired by the 1999 treble triumph.
There appears to be a stark contrast in terms of fan love for the two kits since the home kit received a positive reception. If these social media posts are anything to go by, then it seems the away kit will not be so popular among fans.
- Bulgaria PM urges football chief to resign after England match racismFootball 2 days ago
- Bandari beat Coastal Union as they end Tanzania tourFootball 1 day ago
- Brigid, Chepkoech shortlisted for IAAF awardsAthletics 1 day ago
- Cross Country: Top stars set for Isaiah Kiplagat cross country showpieceAthletics 1 day ago
- Kipchoge arrives home after running marathon in under two hoursEliud Kipchoge 1 day ago
- Wanyama speaks about transfer Football 1 day ago
- Mental strength key to Japan's preparation for South Africa clashRugby 1 day ago