Manchester United finds De Gea’s replacement
Manchester United have reportedly identified Ajax stopper Andre Onana as a top target as they eye a replacement for David De Gea.
The Spaniard, who has had a nightmare season, is being heavily linked with a summer move away from Old Trafford after a tough season having failed to agree a big-money contract extension.
It appears United are already making contingency plans for life without De Gea, with metro.co.uk reporting Andre Onana is a leading candidate to head to Old Trafford in the summer.
United have also been linked with Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak and Barcelona back up keeper Jasper Cillessen.
- Champions League: Liverpool seek new 'heroes' with Salah absent against BarcelonaFootball 1 month ago
- Caster Semenya loses landmark legal case over testosterone levelsAthletics 1 month ago
- Man Utd sack reserve team manager in ruthless summer shake-upFootball 3 weeks ago
- Read Hazard's full farewell message to Chelsea Fans as he heads to SpainFootball 1 week ago
- Harambee Stars to face Mané, Mahrez in Afcon 2019Football 2 months ago
- Arsenal-mad dad puts up Sh340,000 for hypnotist to cure son of supporting TottenhamGossip & Rumours 2 months ago
- My teammates told me not to shoot, I ignored – KompanyPremier League 1 month ago