Manchester United finds De Gea’s replacement
Manchester United have reportedly identified Ajax stopper Andre Onana as a top target as they eye a replacement for David De Gea.
The Spaniard, who has had a nightmare season, is being heavily linked with a summer move away from Old Trafford after a tough season having failed to agree a big-money contract extension.
It appears United are already making contingency plans for life without De Gea, with metro.co.uk reporting Andre Onana is a leading candidate to head to Old Trafford in the summer.
United have also been linked with Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak and Barcelona back up keeper Jasper Cillessen.
- COVID-19: Sports Ministry to disburse Sh50million to athletes over two monthsFootball 2 days ago
- Mwamba RFC announce new kit partnership with Samurai [PHOTOS]Rugby 1 day ago
- Virtual athletics: Cheruiyot to take on Norwegian brothers on June 11Athletics 2 days ago
- Blackburn star, two Fulham players test positive for COVID-19Football 1 day ago
- Premier League to restart on June 17 Premier League 1 day ago
- David Luiz’s time at Arsenal coming to an end?Football 1 day ago
- Gilly Okumu keen on dribbling to increased stardomHockey 1 day ago