Manchester United finds De Gea’s replacement
Manchester United have reportedly identified Ajax stopper Andre Onana as a top target as they eye a replacement for David De Gea.
The Spaniard, who has had a nightmare season, is being heavily linked with a summer move away from Old Trafford after a tough season having failed to agree a big-money contract extension.
It appears United are already making contingency plans for life without De Gea, with metro.co.uk reporting Andre Onana is a leading candidate to head to Old Trafford in the summer.
United have also been linked with Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak and Barcelona back up keeper Jasper Cillessen.
- Allan Wanga retires from international footballFootball 1 month ago
- Arsenal appoint former midfielder technical directorFootball 1 month ago
- Jesse Were receives encouraging message after AFCON snubFootball 2 months ago
- Betting company to shut 700 gambling shops, putting 4,500 jobs at riskSports 1 month ago
- Nemanja Vidic lined up for shock Man United returnFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea new boss opens up on team future, names star who'll be crucial for Blues next seasonFootball 1 month ago
- Manchester United close to nailing elusive signatureFootball 1 month ago