Kenya’s Kabaddi team win bronze at World cup qualifier Championship
The Kenya Kabaddi team has jetted back home after winning bronze at the World Cup qualifier tournament in Taiwan.
The seven day event saw Kenya showcase it’s prowess in the sport before meeting the best of the best at the Kabaddi World Cup tournament later this year.
The team which had been sponsored by Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko, Nairobi County Women Rep Esther Passaris and SportPesa is expected to travel to Dubai in October for the Kabaddi World Cup tournament.
“We are going to play our own game at the World Cup and this time we are bringing the trophy home,” said Odhiambo Zuma the team captain.
Head coach Laventa Oguta stressed out that the team really did their best in Taiwan and come World Cup they are going to perform even better.
- Uhuru leads Kenyans in mourning KadengeFootball 1 month ago
- Joe Kadenge burial billed at Sh5 millionFootball 1 month ago
- REVEALED! Why there is no SportPesa Mega JackpotFootball 2 months ago
- CORRECTION: Magufuli clip on Taifa Stars’ performance was taken out of contextSports 1 month ago
- Confirmed: Harambee Stars knocked out of 2019 AfconFootball 1 month ago
- Chelsea star agrees new five-year deal hours after Lampard’s appointmentFootball 1 month ago
- How South Africa’s Bafana Bafana knocked out AFCON hosts Egypt Football 1 month ago